- 15 year in online publishing
- 10 year in automotive journalism
- OmniAuto.it's founder on 2000
- World Car of The Year Juror
News Director of Motor1 UK
- Founder of WorldCarFans.com in 1999, Brian has developed a strong understanding of Internet media from a publishing perspective. His automotive background which includes an Automotive Technical Degree in addition to a variety of technical accreditations in the construction, repair and maintenance of automobiles has allowed him to set the editorial direction for WorldCarFans and give it a global appeal.
Director of Motor1 Turkey
- He founded the first and largest F1 fan site of Turkey, TurkiyeF1.com in 1998.
- He has 18 years of online media experience.
- He also started the first motorsport newspaper of Turkey called "Damali Bayrak" in 2002.
Director of Motor1 Brazil
Director of Motor1 Spain
- Piloto de competición en certámenes de turismos y karting (1990 hasta 1997)
- Casi dos décadas dedicado al periodismo del motor: prensa, radio y medios online
- Instructor de conducción para BMW y Audi
- Director de las revistas Altagama Motor y Coches 2000 (2008 hasta 2016)
Global Editor in Chief
Articles by John Neff
- John Neff was Editor in Chief of Autoblog.com for nearly ten years while it grew to become the largest automotive news website on the Internet, and he then spent two years as Senior Autos Editor at The Wirecutter.
Director of Motor1 Hungary
- 2 év informatikai területen
- 4 év az online médiában autó/motorsport szerkeszt?ként
Deputy Chief Editor of Motor1 France
- Ancien journaliste pour Auto Plus et Sport Auto
- Ancien journaliste pour Autoblog.com France
- Expertise essais, salons, évènements presse.
Director of Motor1 Russia
Managing Editor of Motor1 Germany
Articles by Adrian Padeanu
- Former editor at WorldCarFans.com
- Graduated from Economy and Business Administration University of Craiova, with a Master's Degree in European Business Management
- Fan of cheap, no-frills cars with an infatuation for a certain Czech brand
Articles by Christopher Smith
- 10-year writing vet and former Ford Racing staffer
- A.A. in Journalism, B.A. in Creative Writing from Western Michigan University
- Seeker of automotive adventures gained through owning 30 cheap cars in 15 years
USA / Global
Our International Editions